Welcome to Krishnans page

This blog is a joint effort of two sisters, Vidhya G. Krishnan and G. Sukanya Krishnan to share their views on different topics.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Learning – a never ending process

-Sukanya Krishnan

Before I spell out my thoughts on the above subject I would like to share those words that decorate my work table.

Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.

Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.

"There" is no better a place than "here." When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."

When ever my eyes accidentally catch a glimpse of these words behind the table glass along with the reflection of my own face, I quiet myself and spend few seconds thinking about what I have learnt so far and how much I accept my lessons without any complaints. If the answer for that minute is positive the reflection of my face shows it off – a bright face happy with what was received throughout the day. If otherwise - a face with a frown with lot of questions, complaints and what not.

Recently, I was reading a topic on Object oriented programming. I came across the following terminologies that forms a part of any system.

ENCAPSULATION --- Hiding of redundant informations.

ABSTRACTION --- Looking for only what is needed.

The former assists the later. It struck me very recently how deep the meanings are when I relate this to my real world system. I usually picturize this world as a PLAY... where everyone has a role to play…

The nature of the play follows the above 2 laws. It encapsulates what ever is not required for us to know. And we have to use the principle of abstraction to save our energy from toiling in wasteful work. The phenomenon of sorrow enters when even any of these 2 laws are violated. Whenever I try to poke my nose into others role in this WORLD PLAY, I violate the laws. Whenever I try to comprehend the logics and rules of this WORLD PLAY using my limited knowledge of the mind, I violate the laws.

Is it not a hard fact that most of the times we try to violate these laws?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home