Welcome to Krishnans page

This blog is a joint effort of two sisters, Vidhya G. Krishnan and G. Sukanya Krishnan to share their views on different topics.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My First Blog

-Sukanya Krishnan.

My first blog…but this is not the first time am experimenting on writing…Part of the Krishnans, I feel really thrilled to share my thoughts through this page…I do not want to introduce myself by briefing about my past or about my physical identities rather I feel my writings should best reveal my true identity in due course of time…Which I myself am in the process of realizing..

All of us are pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it... So here is the place for all those bizarre thoughts to come out of its hiding…

My sister (Vidhya Krishnan) being my first and forever inspiring IDOL :-) (intended pun!!;-)) has been the initiator for creating this page…

I am looking for a wonderful experienc both inside and outside me to share with, in the coming days…


The hardest battle you are ever going to have to fight is the battle to be just you

4 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger The Soul Doctor said…

    @ Revathi and Sukhanya

    A great start. A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step.

    The hardest battle you are ever going to have to fight is the battle to be just you

    A great quote. Very well said.

    I have put a link in my blog to your blog. I hope to see some nice articles and take part in some lively discussions.:)

    Karthik

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger Vidhya Krishnan said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:38 AM, Blogger Vidhya Krishnan said…

    HI Karthik and Vidhya,

    Thanks a lot for your encouragement. Yes, hope to be a productive blogger.

    - Krishnans

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi vidhya,
    i really enjoyed reading these blogs. it made me feel at home and happy : )
    thank you for sharing your thoughts they are always comforting and an inspiration.
    all my love
    kerry : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home